Tungsten Carbide Radial Bearing is used as antifriction bearing for downhole motor. We have three different types from size 54 to size 286 for your choice (a total of 14 size). Besides, we can design and manufacture related TC bearings according to the specification of customers:
We can supply three kinds TC radial bearings:
1.TC Tile Bearing
TC Tile Bearing:Hard alloy covering rate reach more than 55%
2. TC Grain Bearing
TC Grain Bearing: Hard holly ball with diameter of 0.7-1.2mm makes it more suitable for small and complicated TC.
3.TC Disc Bearing
TC Disc Bearing: Hard alloy covering rate reached to more than 80%. It has a longer life and more antifriction.
1) Highly resistant to abrasion, erosion, corrosion, and mechanical failure
2) Extremely resistant to chipping, cracking, and flaking which are inherent problems in cladding or welded overlay processes
3) High heat conductivity eliminates thermal cracking
4) Proprietary design eliminates catastrophic downhole radial bearing failure
5) Carbide tile and matrix design ensures extended life compared to cladding or welded overlay designs
6) Inner and outer components can be reconditioned.
7) The hardness of body surface can reach 30-37 HRC.
4140 and 4340 alloy steel materials are most commonly used for the base material of our radial bearings. Custom steels are available upon customers request. Customer may also choose to use various tungsten carbide shape configurations including but not limited to rounds, hexagon, rectangular, and grain style.
Documentation such as material certifications as well as heat treatment and certificates of conformity can be supplied with each shipment. Part and traceability numbers can be included on every part for ease of tracking and verification.
Custom designs and prototypes are welcomed as well as small batch orders. Expedited deliveries can be arranged at time of order. Tungsten carbide bearings can also be ordered in either oversized or undersized configurations to fit customers special requirements.
The TC Radial Bearing mainly including the below types:
Bearing Bodies can have many various compositions some of the most common are: 4140, 4145, 4330V, or 4340. Custom configurations are available upon customers request. Standard bearing body material makeup is as follows:
After sintering and forced air cooling:
After thermal refinement: