ZKLF3080-2RS / P4 Axial Thrust Angular Contact Screw Ball Bearings
Contact Person : Dave-Lee
Phone Number : +86 13213639372
angular contact thrust bearing,
thin section angular contact bearings
angular contact ball bearing 71904C
1. Angular contact ball bearings are self retaining units which consist of solid inner and outer rings, and ball &cage assemblies.
2.The bearings have raceways in the inner and outer rings that are displaced with respect to each other in the direction of the bearing axis, and are designed to accommodate combined loads, ie. 3.Simultaneously acting radial and axial loads.
1. Series: 70000C, 7200, 7300C, 70000AC and so on
2. The axial load carrying capacity of angular contact ball bearings increases with increasing contact angle.
3. Types: single row and double row angular contact ball bearing
1. Only axial loads in one direction for single row design
2. Axial loads in both directions for double row design and four-point contact design
3. Combined loads
4. Be able to work at a high speed
5. Widespread use and versatility
Feature of Angular contact ball bearings:
When the single-row angular contact ball bearing is carrying the radial load, they will be a component of force in the axial direction. Therefore it is suggested that two of there bearings be applied in back-to-back or face-to-face arrangements. Single row bearings can carry radial load and axial load in one direction. Double-row angular contact ball bearings have two designs of one outer ring and two inner rings and one outer ring and one inner ring. For the design with one outer ring and two inner rings, the axial clearance is easy to control during machining.
These bearings are mainly applied in the machine tool spindles, high-frequency motors, gas turbines, oil pumps, air compressors, printing machines and other installations.