ZKLF3080-2RS / P4 Axial Thrust Angular Contact Screw Ball Bearings
Contact Person : Dave-Lee
Phone Number : +86 13213639372
WhatsApp : +8613213639372
angular contact thrust bearing,
thin section angular contact bearings
7306C single row bearing 30*72*19mm
ceramic angular contact ball bearing manufacturers
Angular Contact Ball Bearings:
The inner and outer ring raceways of single-row angular contact ball bearings are offset with respect to each other. This design is particularly suitable for applications combining radial and axial loads. Depending on the series, the contact angle between balls and rings is variable to increase the axial load capacity of the bearings. This angle is 40° for normal precision bearings, and 30° for a few bearings.
Application of Angular contact ball bearings:
1) Angular contact ball bearing are widely used in automobile, electrical. (Home appliances, electric tools, fitness equipment, motors, medical devices, motorbikes, textile machines)
2) Equipment, instrument, building machinery, rolling stock agricultural machinery and various specialized machineries.
1. Structure: ball bearing
2. Brand Name: Monton
3. Bore Size: 30mm
4. Outside Diameter: 72mm
5. Model Number: 7306C
6. Precision Rating: ABEC-1/ P0, ABEC-3/P6, ABEC-5/P5, ABEC-7/P4
7. Number of Row: Single row
8. Place of Origin: Luoyang
9. Width: 19mm
10. Net weight: 0.33KG
11. Material: GCr15 Stainless steel and so on
12. Type: ball bearing
13. Clearance: C0,C1,C2,C3,C4,C5 etc.
14. Vibration: V1,V2,V3
15. Service: OEM Service & Good Service
16. Sample available: Yes
17. Manufacturer: Yes
Single row angular contact ball bearings will produce axial component while they bear the radial load, so the two bearings should be used in configuration of back to back or face to face.
There is a contact angle between ball race and ball, the standard of the contact angle is 15 degree, 25 degree, and 40 degree. If the contact angle is bigger, the axial load capacity will be larger, if the contact angle is smaller, it is more conducive for a high-speed rotation.
Single row bearings can bear radial load and a one-way axial load.
Double row angular contact ball bearings have 2 structures. One is an outer race with two inner races; the other is an outer race with one inner race. The structure of the two inner races is easy for controlling the axial backlash while in processing.
DB compounding, DF compounding and double row bearings can bear radial load and two-way axial load. DT compounding is suitable in occasion of unidirectional axialload runs too much, and the rated load of single bearing runs short. Two single row angular contact ball bearing which combined back to back in structure shares inner race and outer race, and can bear radial load and two-way axial load.
Angular contact ball bearings are suitable for high-speed and high precision rotation.
Bearing in this kind are mainly used in machine tool spindles, high frequency motors, gas turbines, pumps, air compressors, printing machines etc.
|New Model||Old Model||Size(mm)||Cage||New Model||Old Model||Size(mm)||Cage|
1. Quality level: reach the same level as the Japanese and European bearings
2. Tolerance level: ABEC-1 (P0), ABEC-3 (P6)
3. Less coefficient of friction
4. High limiting speed
5. Large size range
6. variations of structure