891/850M 850×1000×90mm GCr15SiMn Cylindrical Roller Thrust Bearing P6 / P5 / P4 Accuracy
Contact Person : Dave-Lee
Phone Number : +86 13213639372
WhatsApp : +8613213639372
|Minimum Order Quantity :||1||Price :||USD|
|Packaging Details :||Single box/Wooden case||Delivery Time :||7-35 days|
|Payment Terms :||TT||Supply Ability :||1000/pcs/week|
|Place of Origin:||LUOYANG||Brand Name:||MONTON|
|Material:||GCr15 Or GCr15SiMn||Accuracy:||P6 Or P5|
|Market:||USA Or Euro Market||Dimension:||260*420*95mm|
radial thrust bearing,
high load thrust bearing
Thrust Spherical Roller Bearing
Thrust Roller Bearings Features:
1): Able to accommodate misalignment
2): Suitable for high axial and some radial loads
3): Relatively high speed ratings
4): Heavy machine tools, high power Marine gearbox, oil rig, vertical motor machinery, Juki hooks,
vertical pumps, vertical centrifuge, jack, low speed reducer
Description of thrust spherical roller bearings:
1. single row, self-aligning roller bearings
2. They comprise solid shaft and housing washers and asymmetrical barrel rollers with cages.
3. The cage holds the roller and cage assembly together with the shaft locating washer.
4. The bearings can be dismantled. The parts of the bearings can be fitted separately.
5. Spherical roller thrust bearings can support very high axial loads and permit relatively high speeds. Since the raceways are at an angle to the bearing axis, the bearings can also support radial loads.
Thrust spherical roller bearings designs:
Bearings are produced in several designs which is mainly different in cage as following:
Bearings in "M" design have brass cages guided by a steel sleeve on the shaft washer.
Bearings in "J" design have pressed steel cages guided on the shaft washer.
Bearings in "J" design are interchangable with bearings with machined brass cage. If the bearings with machined brass cage is to be replaced in arrangement, where the shaft washer rests on the shaft on the face of steel sleeve which guides the cage by the bearings in "J" design, it is necessay to insert a spacer between the shaft washer and original shaft shoulder.
|Code||Dimension||Load rating||Weight ≈|