1) We supply the full dimension range 73 series bearings.We can supply from the 12mm to 170mm.
2) Our bearings quality can reach P5 or P4 accuracy according to the customer demands
3) Quality,the bearings are produced exact according to the ISO standard.
High quality XingCheng material
1, What about the MOQ?Can you accept sample order?
------Our company MOQ is 1pc,we can accept sample order.
2, Can you accept OEM?
------Yes,we can.Customizing according to your requirement or drawing.
3, Do you supply door to door service?
------By air or express(DHL,FEDEX,EMS etc.)
4, Could you tell me the materials of your bearings?
------ Chrome steel, carbon steel, and stainless steel, ceramic and plastic material.
5, Your company is a factory or trading company?
------ We have our own factory,also doing trade.
Angular contact ball bearings have raceways in the inner and outer rings that are displaced relative to each other in the direction of the bearing axis. This means that they are designed to accommodate combined loads, i.e. simultaneously acting radial and axial loads.
The axial load carrying capacity of angular contact ball bearings increases with increasing contact angle. The contact angle is defined as the angle between the line joining the points of contact of the ball and the raceways in the radial plane, along which the load is transmitted from one raceway to another, and a line perpendicular to the bearing axis.
Angular contact ball bearings are manufactured in a wide variety of designs and sizes. The most commonly used designs are:
· Single row angular contact ball bearings
· Double row angular contact ball bearings
· Four-point contact ball bearings
Industry & Applications